"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly. "One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."



-Hans Christian Andersen

Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Spring Bunnies

What can I say, I am enjoying decorating with these sweet little bunnies!  Makes me smile and warms my heart.


I also am a big fan of birdhouses and this one has quickly become a favorite.  I purchased it last week while on a trip to New York (Yea, I know, even in such a fashion mecca, I come away with a birdhouse) it looks like Mr. bunny has taken a few blossoms from that birdhouse to share with you :-)

Here's another favorite, standing amongst the yellow roses in all her glittery goodness.


Next week I'll share my Easter table, hope you can stop by for a visit.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sharing this post with Inspiration Friday

1 comment:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, your bunnies are so cute, Vee! I love birdhouses too. Thanks for your visit and have a splendid weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...